enervis is a leading Berlin-based consulting firm specialising in the European energy industry. We support companies in strategic investment decisions and shape the energy policy debate. enervis is expanding its European consulting team and is looking for a Working Student / Intern.
European Energy Markets – Working Student / Intern (m/f/x)
- Analysis of European energy markets: policy / regulatory / economic frameworks with a strong focus on power markets.
- Keeping track of RES pipelines and policies, commodity and CO₂ markets, hydrogen, grid extensions and related topics.
- Translating data and analysis into insights for our European Power Market Outlook.
- Contributing to the further development of our in-house energy market models.
- You should be pursuing an engineering, natural science or economics degree with above-average results.
- You should have had your first experiences with the energy industry during your studies or internships.
- long-term cooperation
Working students at least 6 months and possibly a later takeover
Interns at least 4 months
What we expect
Analytical and conceptual skills
Teamwork and communication skills
Fluent communication skills in English and an additional EU language - German is a plus
Professional use of MS Office software, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
What you can expect from us
You can expect a steep learning curve in the field of energy transition and climate neutrality.
enervis stands for a creative, flexible way of working in project-oriented teams.
We value your work and offer you an attractive overall package of salary and benefits.
Catering at the site is provided: fruit, snacks and drinks are available.
As a remote-friendly company, we offer you a flexible mix between office and remote work in EEA countries on an individual basis and one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin.
There is the possibility of supervision in the preparation of a thesis.
Company pension scheme with above-average employer allowance.
Generous holiday policy and attractive company fitness offer.
Your Contact Person
Tel. +49 (0)30 695175-0